Saturday, September 5, 2009

so THAT'S what a privacy fence is for!

Last night, I was a naughty girl. My man and I were on the patio, enjoying the firepit, sipping on some chilled wine. I excused myself to "take care of something." Padding into the bedroom, I quickly removed all of my clothing and put on a frumpy terrycloth robe. When I got back outside, I sidled up to Mr. S and put my hand on his shoulder.

He smiled up at me and ran his hand up the back of my thigh until, to his delight and mine, he realized I was nude beneath the robe. He stroke my thighs and ass, pinched lightly at my mons, rolled my clit between his fingers. I was moaning (probably too loudly), which made him even more eager. At first, he wanted to fuck me up against the patio table. He had no more than entered me when he saw the neighbor pull into her driveway. I gave a muffled sigh when he pulled out, but quickly realized why. As much as I enjoy "the thrill of getting caught," I don't actually WANT to get caught. At least not by her.

Before I knew it, my man had my robe pooled beneath me on the concrete. He nibbled on my neck and shoulders as I sank to the ground on my hands and knees. We fucked under the stars with our neighbor maybe 100 feet away. It was somewhat surreal and very fun--and definitely hot. When he came, he grabbed my hand and brought me inside to do it all over again.

1 comment:

  1. Ha-ha-ha-hawt! Sounds like a great evening. :D I want an 8-10 foot tall privacy fence for that reason exactly.

    ReplyDelete