Wednesday, August 12, 2009

edenfantasys was my first!

I've taken the plunge into the inviting waters of sex toy reviewing. My first review focused on a tried and true toy from back in my single days, the LAYAspot. Reader, all the down and dirty technical information you ever wanted to know can be found right here. How exciting! My first review! I plan to do a few more before I go courting for assignments, but I do think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Bonus: it's prompted a more in-depth conversation with my man about what toys he'd like to see in the house. I know he's timidly interested in anal play (on his end, no pun intended), but he hasn't really allowed me to take that anywhere. I'd love to get him some beads or something to help him relax a little. I also know he's got some rough play fantasies that toys could help with. Oh, the possibilities. I can feel my halo crumbling as we speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment