Thursday, August 20, 2009

a midnight snack

There's something brilliant and devious about sleeping in the nude. It's sexy but practical, intimate and yet novel. It also makes 3 AM romps in the dark a lot easier.

Last night, there were terrific thunderstorms rolling overhead as we slept. This was the kind of storm that raises the hairs on the back of your neck, with thunder so deep you can feel it rattling your chest. Somehow, perhaps an errant thunderclap or lightning a shade too bright, Mr. S and I awoke at the same moment. He searched for me in bed, fingertips walking over the blankets and sheets in the dark. I got a craving; rather than hold his hand, like I would normally, I guided it to my nipple and pressed.

He's never gotten so hard so fast.

Before I could sidle up to him to stroke his cock, he was already between my thighs, forcing them apart and entering me. He pulled me against him by the hips as he fucked me deeper and harder. I wrapped my legs around his waist, fingered my clit, and came. That quickly. While I was still gasping for breath, he came hard and slid down to the bed, each thrust growing softer and smoother. We lay like that for quite a while, preserving the union, until he slid to my side. And then, maybe an hour after we'd woken up, we both drifted back to sleep.

I don't know if all that electricity was from the lightning or the spontaneity, but it was amazing. Needless to say, I woke up refreshed and had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment