Wednesday, August 12, 2009

review: waterproof turbo glider (blueberry)

I bought my first vibrator when I was still living at home with my parents. I selected it with the help of a woman at a local sex shop who promised me that it came well-recommended. Perhaps I should've gone back to thank her, but I was too busy having fun.

You can read my review at the link above. I just had to come back and post about it because it brought back some very happy (and very naughty) memories. In hindsight, I wonder if this vibrator shaped my sexual appetites today. I am vibe-crazy. I rarely play without one, and even more rarely COME without one. I like strong, hard pulses directly on my clit. I like to ride my toys from orgasm to orgasm, clenching and unclenching my pussy for varying degrees of vibration. For so many years as a single girl, BOB was my consistent sex partner when men would come (and come) and go.

I wonder if life would have been different if my first sex toy had been a glass dildo or nipple clamps...

No comments:

Post a Comment