Sunday, August 9, 2009

life gets in the way

I haven't posted much this past week, as my sex drive has taken a tiny vacation. We had a busy few days, followed by some tummy upsets and stress, a small argument, and a very demanding workload. All of this came together in the FORM OF! no sex.

Last night, after 3-4 days of passing out from exhaustion sans-coitus, we both forced ourselves to stay up just long enough to come. I rubbed a vibrator on my clit while he fucked me from behind and for whatever reason, the lead-up to my orgasm was even more splendid than normal. I was so close to coming when he finished. Fortunately, he kept going long enough to bring me to the edge of orgasm.

It was, however, anticlimactic. It was one of those orgasms that's going to FEEL SO GOO--wait, what happened? Where the build-up is awesome, but then you just can't get to the punchline? Have you ever had an itch you couldn't scratch, because it kept moving? That was this orgasm.

I demand a do-over!

No comments:

Post a Comment