Saturday, August 1, 2009

friday night special

Last night, Mr. S. and I had a romantic dinner and several bottles of wine, which ended with us back in the bedroom again. A few points: we've had triple the sex this week that we normally do. Also, the sex has been more fun and has resulted in better and more orgasms. By that margin alone, the experiment in a "no-less" week is a success. I asked him yesterday afternoon how it was going for him and brought up that it could be a little more "no-less" if he wanted, and he seemed pretty excited by that.

We're still really heavily vanilla, though, and the routine is the same. We play with him, we play with me, we have sex (usually doggie-style), and then he gets me off with my vibrator(s). Which is not to say we always have time for more, but we certainly did last night.

He teased my ass quite a bit and told me how badly he wants to fuck me there. While I like light tickling and a little bit of rubbing, I'm not entirely sold on the idea of anal. Even just his fingers are uncomfortable and the one time we tried anal, I bled for a week. Even with lube, liquor, and lots of relaxation, it's still tight.

Another "kink" that I suspect he might enjoy is light D/s play. So far, though, it's just been light spankings and calling me a naughty girl. You might wonder at this point what MY kinds are, other than my fascination with being fucked in the kitchen. The truth, reader, is that I don't have many. I tend to get turned on by the turn-ons of the one I'm with. That makes us an interesting combo: one who doesn't feel comfortable exploring his fetishes and one who's dependent on them to have her own.

At any rate, I'm ready to call this experiment a success--and we're only half-way through it!

2 comments:

  1. just found yr blog (from yr comment on DLG) it sounds like my life on the other way around. maybe I can pick up some pointers.

    and btw...the kitchen sounds hella hot

    shawn s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! It's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself out here.

    (I'm beginning to think I'm obsessed with the kitchen, but maybe it's just how badly I want to fuck outside of the bedroom. When I was younger, I did it everywhere--even in public settings! Now if I get to the edge of the bed or into the shower it's cause for celebration.)

    ReplyDelete